Commercial Catering Engineer
Career Level Others
My client is looking to recruit a commercial catering engineer based in or around the Greater Manchester area.
The role will involve working across a wide range of contracts:
- A range of large sites with over 200 units as well as everything ranging from schools, hotels, football stadiums, nursing homes and many more.
- This is a terrific opportunity to join a growing company with a sound trading history and expansion plans.
About the Client
- My client are well established in commercial kitchen equipment supply, installation and design across the UK. Founded in 1977 in the North West of England.
- The company has grown from a four-man operation selling catering equipment into a multi-million pound organization offering everything from high-tech Computer Aided Design to bespoke fabrication to commercial kitchen installation and servicing.
- They have service contracts for all ranges of commercial catering equipment.
About the Role
- As a qualified commercial catering engineer you will you be responsible for carrying out service, maintenance, and reactive and planned maintenance across a vast variety of different sites.
YOU MUST HAVE
Comcat 1,3 and 5
- You will be at an advantage if you also have the following qualifications:
- LPG and Comcat 2 (Both of these are advantageous -but not essential)
- About the Candidate:
About the Candidate
The right candidate will live within the Greater Manchester area as this is where your work will be based.
- My client will consider all levels of experience.
- You must be able to pass a CRB/DBS check due to the sites you will be working on.
- You must be prepared to get involved in rota work (one weekend in four you will be required to be on standby)…… click apply for full job details