Commercial Catering Gas Engineer
Career Level Others
This is a fantastic opportunity for one of the UK’s largestM & E service providers who have recently taken on various new contracts.
With such an attractive role on offer, my client is seeking an experienced combustion engineer within the field who will be keen and enthusiastic to learn and add value to their services. You will be responsible for Maintenance & Fault finding, Testing, Inspecting and Commissioning of all Commercial Gas Boiler, Gas Burners, Air and Water Heaters, Heating Plant & Pipe work.
The Role & Salary/Benefits:
- Your working hours will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Mobile: Van + Fuel Card included with the package
- £36,000 per annum + overtime + progression
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Must be from a commercial background
- CODNCO1, CODC1,ComCat
- Some plumbing experience is ideal but not essential
- Full clean UK driving licence
….. click apply for full job details