Head Chef – Education Site – Term Time – Winchester – £12.50p/h
Career Level Others
Head Chef – Education Site – Term Time – Winchester – £12.50 per hour
An education site in Winchester are now looking for a Head Chef to join their team. They will have the autonomy to run their own kitchen. It is a 7 day operation and you will work 5/7 days but not every weekend
* Contracted to 38.5 weeks of the year so term time only
* 5/6 weeks holiday
* 40 hours per week
* No Late nights, finished by 7pm when on the late shift
Standards are high, and meals are prepared daily from fresh ingredients. The ability to work quickly according to the requirements of the Kitchen team is essential for this role. The Chef will be expected to have flexible availability.
* Learn all aspects of food preparation and cooking under the guidance of catering management team
* Ideally a quick learner who must be able to work under pressure in order to succeed in his or her role
* Must maintain high standards of personal and food hygiene
* Ideally NVQ Level 1 and 2 qualified however not essential as long as you have previous kitchen experience
* Great Pay of £12.50 p/h, + Straight shifts + Benefits + Opportunity for progression within the company.
* Uniform Provided
* Central Location
* Work life balance and TERM TIME ONLY!!
If you would like to know more or feel this could be the role for you, please apply NOW!!!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must
Either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process…… click apply for full job details