Head Chef- Naze Marine
Career Level Others
For those that exploring the great outdoors, Naze Marine Holiday Park, with its relaxed atmosphere and peaceful setting, is perfect.
The park is surrounded by areas of historical and natural importance whether its the sandy beaches and coastline that’s filled with fossils or watch the sailing boats on the Walton Channel.
With a great programme of activities and entertainment, Naze Marine offers customers the chance to holiday in one of our caravans, bring their own tourer or join us as a caravan owner.
• Lead and provide the highest standard of cooking and service in all catering areas.
• To oversee the operation of the takeaway food unit ensuring food diaries, stock management and staff training procedures are carried out.
• To oversee the management of the main kitchen ensuring food diaries, stock management and staff training procedures are carried out.
• To assist in the provision of additional catering based events as required throughout the year including but not limited to owners breakfasts, owners parties and out of season events.
• To achieve contribution budget and maximise profit on the food line.
• To take deliveries and store food items.
• To adhere to Food Policy and all legal requirements.
• Input and deliver menus and portion control.
• To record all waste and ensure the cleanliness of all areas.
• To attend all staff meetings/training as required.
• Greet & communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• To promote the company and the Park at all times with a positive approach.
• Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer comments, whilst following company/park guidelines.
• Ensure and deliver legal requirements to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all team members, customers and guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
• To ensure company Health & Safety training is completed and guidelines are set.
• To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
• Report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.
• Adhere to park administrative and cash handling procedures if necessary.
• To communicate with other members of your team, both internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner.
• To work with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
• Proactively support in the development of all team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
• Maintain a recruitment plan ensuring that all key roles are filled and an effective succession plan is in place.
• Ensure that all new team members receive a high quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
• Influence all team members to embrace and promote the Parkdean Resorts values through the effective use of various tools such as the “Creating Amazing Memories” training.
• Continuously celebrate success and achievement with the team, ensuring a high level of consistent engagement.
• Consistently seek out new personal development opportunities including pre-existing courses found in the internal training brochure.
• On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties unrelated to your role after appropriate training has been given.
• You have a duty to safeguard your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, customers and visitors. You also have a duty to co-operate with Management to enable it to comply with its health and safety duties…… click apply for full job details