Career Level Others
We are currently recruiting for a Hospitality tutor working from home at this time then moving in to a classroom environment to deliver an array of Hospitality Qualifications.
This will include;
· Food and Beverage Level 2
· Barista Level 2
· Food Safety Level 2
· Personal Licence Level 2
Delivering short courses from 1 day up to 10 days in the above areas you will be working with learners and sharing your knowledge of the Hospitality industry. The ideal candidate will have worked within the Hospitality and Barista Industry all though all areas above are not essential. You will have the desire to want to work as a tutor and teach others to achieve the range of hospitality qualifications.
As a Tutor your main duties will be :
· To provide learners with an engaging induction on to programme.
· To undertake a thorough initial assessment with learners and agree an individual learning plan that meets their needs, is SMART and progresses them to their goals
· To design and deliver engaging lessons that provide differentiation, meet the needs of all learners in the groups, achieve good learning outcomes and are of Grade 2 quality
· To be responsible for learner attendance, carrying out all internal processes and ensuring targets are achieved
· To plan delivery and assessment in a thorough scheme of work and achieve timely success targets
· Teaching qualification CTLLs / DTLLs / CERT ED / PGCE (NOT ESSENTIAL)
· Relevant L2 qualification in Hospitality / Barista / Food Safety
· Experience of working in Hospitality
· Experience of working as a Barista
· The ability to work independently
· Passionate about the Learner Journey
· Good time management skills
To be successful in this role you will have previously worked as a Hospitality Host, Barista, Food Industry, Chef, Chef de Parties, Tutor, Assessor of….. click apply for full job details