Mechanical Service Engineer – Bakery & Catering
Career Level Others
Position: Mechanical Service Engineer – Bakery & Catering
Salary: 21k to 32k per annum
Ref: TH(phone number removed)MSE
Our client is currently looking to recruit a qualified mobile Mechanical Service Engineer to work as part of their Service Team in Bakery and Catering. Our clients stores and offices couldn’t function without the support of their Maintenance Team. Working closely with the Store Leadership Teams, the Service Technicians deliver statutory requirements and proactive planned maintenance using the operating model to minimise equipment breakdown and impact on business, in a prompt and cost-effective way.
* Completing planned preventative maintenance and responding to reactive maintenance on bakery & catering equipment across the UK.
* Verisae usage and parts replenishment.
* Communicating with the team and the wider business team.
* Working collaborative with the National Operation Centre.
* Ensuring PDA compliance.
* Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
* Being a custodian of Health and Safety.
* Supporting change within the business to ensure continuously improved performance.
* Highlighting opportunities to managers to complete tasks in a ‘Better, Simpler or Cheaper’ way.
* Completing tasks and ensure they are ‘right first time’.
* Liaising with the store technicians and update them on status of maintenance work for service.
* Supporting managers to resolve customer issues.
* Delivering non-negotiable standards across stores.
Skills & Qualifications
* Full UK driving licence.
* 17th Edition.
* C&G / NVQ Level 2 Electrical or equivalent.
* Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge.
* Good communication skills.
* Time served in the food industry.
* Experience working in a retail environment.
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Solutions Ltd who are acting as an Employment Agency