Restaurant Manager / Duty Manager
Career Level Others
Job Title: Restaurant/Duty Manager
Location: Kinghorn, Fife
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Holiday Park is a family-owned holiday complex situated between Burntisland and Kinghorn on the South coast of Fife in Scotland.
To oversee and coordinate the running, planning, organizing, and training of the restaurant and provide the leadership necessary to achieve objectives in sales, guest service and satisfaction.
- Responsible for day to day restaurant operation
- Responsible for maintaining high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Effectively delegate jobs and responsibilities to restaurant staff
- Communicate with management across the company to ensure effective running of the business as well as customer satisfaction
- Work with management personnel to set targets and incentives to increase turnover and profitability
- Supervise operation of restaurant to maximise profitability, minimise legal liability and to conform to alcoholic beverage regulations
- A positive and ambitious mind set
- Self-motivation and passion for hospitality
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in a previous high customer turnover restaurant
- Management experience, including staff training and product knowledge
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Restaurant Supervisor, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, Hospitality Manager, Hospitality, Catering Staff, Catering, Catering Manager, Hotel Bar Manager, Hotel Restaurant Manager may also be considered for this role…… click apply for full job details